vineri, 14 ianuarie 2011
A game for children
Go door-to-door, collecting fun times along the way, as you count down to Christmas with this Advent calendar.
* Old catalogs and magazines
* Card stock (3 sheets red, 3 sheets light green)
* Craft knife
* White sticker dots
Cut out 25 pictures of doors and windows from old catalogs and magazines. Glue the pictures to three sheets of red card stock. After the glue dries, use a craft knife to cut three sides of each door or window, making a flap.
Lay each card stock page atop a sheet of light green card stock. Use a pencil to lightly trace the door and window openings onto the green sheets. Write ideas for special prizes -- "stay up an extra hour" or "choose a DVD for movie night" -- in the penciled boxes.
With the doors open, glue the red sheets to the green sheets. Join the three panels with tape on the back of the calendar. Close the doors. Cut white sticker dots in half, number them, and adhere them as shown.
You might also like:
* Count Down to Christmas: Advent Calendar
* Count Down to Christmas: Advent Calendar Ornaments
* Count Down to Christmas: Advent Calendar Activities
* Advent Calendar Christmas Cookies
de pe situl family fun .go.ro